Monday, September 1, 2008

The Simple Woman's Day Book




For Today...




Outside my Window..is a bright, beautiful, sunny September day

I am thinking...how awesome God is & how awesome it was to be a part of a African song & dance at church yesterday

I am thankful for...for my loving husband. Tomorrow is our 8Th wedding anniversary :)

From the kitchen...I'm thinking I'm going to make John some no bake cookies...He's been hinting at me for 3 days now. I am SO clueless!!!!

I am wearing...cray cotton Capri's and a red T..nothing on my feet. bare footed! I hate shoes in the summer..well I hate shoes period!!

I am reading...just flipping trough a "All You" magazine that came in the mail the other day

I am creating...nothing...but seriously thinking about getting back into my scrap booking. I miss it & I'm so far behind.I haven't scrapped at all this summer

I am hearing...the wind chimes outside..the wind blow...the birds chirp.....my friends son on the trampoline..(was out there with him laughing my head off...feels so good to have fun)

One of my favorite things... sitting on the back porch and watching the birds eat from their feeders I have out there

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... as of right now..I have no plans..but that could always change :)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


1 comments:

SaV said...

Just stopping by to say HI! :) So....HI!!!