This morning I hung out with my friend Tammy and her girls while John was sleeping. They were setting up a 4H exhibit at the fair that is going on next week and then they were going up to see Diva the horse the girls ride. I don't know a whole lot about horses except that I think that they are stunning animals. The girls wanted pictures for a display that they want to do at another fair this fall..so I took pics. They all climbed on her and I took pics and they wanted me to get up on her..I'm like ummmm...Okkkk...HOW???? She had no saddle...there was this wall and they climb on that way...SO I did..kinda just jumped up on her...Scared to death!! I haven't been on a horse since I've been like around 13 or so. It's been ages!!!! It was neat..it was fun and even though we just walked around in circles with Christina leading her it was pretty neat!! I climbed off oh I mean..jumped off...I was like..how do i get off..they're like..just jump...:) so, I got off so the other girls could get on and before we left I was like..can I get on again? :) I liked it. I laughed my head off!! I want to get on her again..Next time with her saddle and have Christina lead us..and if I'm feeling brave maybe I can just walk around with her a little on my own. We'll see........:)
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Horsing Around
Posted by Linda at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
What a beautiful horse! And good for you for getting up there. They're always a lot bigger than they look in the movies!
Ah, the back of a horse is my favourite place to sit! We have two, sadly, with the baby and the garden and the season of life, it's been a LONG TIME since I've been able to go for a ride. :( Your pics made me smile!
This is really neat...Have friends who have 3 horses. Ron likes Tom best...He's the old horse. :)Thanks for sharing. Cathy
Cool picture trail. I have not been on a horse in years either, I'm scared of them. I've seen to many horse related injuries.
you looked like ytou were having a BALL Hard to believe!! Have a good day Robin
You look like you were having the time of your life. What a beautiful horse.
shh...I was!! :)
Great pictures. I love horse riding but haven't had the chance to do much for the last few years
:0)
Post a Comment