Yesterday John and I had friends come over for the day. We had a BBQ, we ate outside for it was a very beautiful end of summer day. We played horse show..Or better yet i ATTEMPTED to play horse shoe. I am not very good at it, but I had fun trying anyways. :) So our friend Vern & his wife have a gran daughter who also came with her little boy and her other half. Her little boy is 18 months. Adyn...He is such a cutie. Him and I had a really fun day. He followed me every where's yesterday. He was watching John on the lawn tractor and seemed to like it. I decided to take him for a ride. I snatched him up and we sat in the trailer as John hauled us around the yard. He sat in my lap very quiet and seemed to enjoy the ride. We really had a great day and it was nice to have them over. They usually visit us and try to bring the baby. I love it because I get a chance to enjoy him for a little while and it gives his mommy a break. When they left I was very tuckered out and was ready for a nap!!!
Our friend Scott always comes over on Sunday & brings his son with him. John and I jumped around on the trampoline with him last week, and I jumped on it with him today..poor kid..he got up on there and started jumping and his pants fell to his ankles! I grabbed a zip tie and zip tied his pants so they wouldn't fall to his ankles!! LOL!! I laughed SO hard!!













6 comments:
oh fun...we have one and often times the parents take over the tramp...it's hiliroius!
Great Pics. By the way I have an award over at my place for you :0)
You are having way tooooo much fun. So glad you had such a grand day! Grand day to you! Cathy
Fun times! Those kids are really cute.
Great pics! I love to visit your blog.
YOU LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE HAVING WAY TO MUCH FUN !!!! Take care Robin
Post a Comment