Monday, September 29, 2008

My Cup Runneth Over.............


I feel great!!!I feel awesome & my cup is runneth over!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!!! It's is runneth over with joy, with blessings..many of them!! So many awesome things have happened and are happening...my cup is so full..it's running over the edge!! Keep it coming Lord!! I want more!!!!

I went and did something this afternoon that I did not think I'd ever be able to do.:) God is SO good!!!! I did this and I didn't even cry!! I was just too over joyed!!! I know first of all that without Him and letting Him take control of this whole thing..I wouldn't have done what I did today. He has taken me so far. I have no regrets. I have no anger & I forgive those who did me wrong, and I've forgiven and forgotten and moved on. I truly, honestly have. I wanted to talk to my friend Robin who I used to work with at the elderly home..she was working. I decided to go and see her. Mind you I have not been there in a month a and a half since I've lost my job. I just couldn't bring myself to go.I was always worried about being too emotional and falling apart, so I just didn't go there. My friend Jeri gave me a huge hug..she works there too. I miss them but I am SO happy where I'm at right now. I figured that I could go and talk to her and get in and out without anyone noticing..WRONG!!! :) It was great! I got SO many hugs and kisses and those elderly ladies truly love me and miss me and told me so. It felt wonderful. I did not cry, for I wasn't sad. I was over joyed. I told them that I'd be back to visit them and I will. They were a HUGE part of my life and I love them VERY much. :)
I started my first day at my new job today. It went well. There's a lot to learn and remember. I don't have any doubt that I can do it. I need to learn the computer and phone systems. It's a great company to work for. It's a temporary thing until something better comes along and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for me.
I saw an add for a job in the paper yesterday and after work today I went and filled out an application. I am really praying and hoping that this is the one. It would be SO perfect..Almost too perfect. I just need to wait and see what happens. :) It's in God's hands. :)
I have to add to this..i totally forgot this..not sure how I forgot to share it..but oh my..i did..:) A few posts back I had mentioned that I was thinking about doing Kids Church..being involved in the children't minetries...I had been praying & it was totally on my heart to do it..I have decided to step out of my comfort zone and DO IT!! I am going to do Kids Church & I am SO excited for it!! Thank you Jesus!!!!! The Lord has SO much in store for me..and I'm on board..i along for the ride what ever it may be :) AND...........................something else that has been on my heart to do. I grew up in a baptist church and I recieved Jesus as my Savior when I ws 8. It was something very very special to me and still is....I got baptized a year later I believe and I know nothing about it. I barly remember it. There's no Spiritual connection..nothing..I don't like that..i have decided after talking to a couple clsoe friends from church and my pastor what they thought about getting baptized again. They all agreed that I caould and I should. SO, I have decided after a lot of praying, and soul searching to go ahead and do it. I know it's from the Lord. I can feel the Spirit within me. I recommited my life to Christ this summer and I want to take this next step...Wash away all the bad..the sin..be cleansed..start new..He is such an awesome awesome God!! I was supposed to be baptized this past Sunday..It POURED here Sunday. Obvously God had other plans. :) (we do an outside baptism every year) We had an awesome indoor service. When they decided..of He decides that we will have one.. I'm on board to do it. :0 I can't wait & I'm pretty exicted!! :)I'm posting the lyrics to a couple songs by Matt Redman that we've sang at church these past couple Sunday's at church. The songs are truly awesome!!!they are not on Youtube..so all I can share are the lyrics...they are beautiful....:) I did find this site where you can listen to them..kinda listen before you buy..I just listened and sang along..enjoy!! I hope the links work. :)

http://www.last.fm/music/Matt+Redman/_/Fearfully+And+Wonderfully+Made?autostart

~~Fearfully and Wonderfully Made~~

So fearfully and wonderfully made,
How could they say there is no God?
Reminded every breath that I take,
It´s by Your hand I have been formed
So what am I going to do with this life You gave me?
What could I do but live for Your praise?

You gave me this breath,
And You gave me this strength,
And every day I´ll live to obey You.
With all of my heart,
With all of my soul;
Let every breath I´m breathing display You God.

There´s elegance in all you create
Your grand designs leave us amazed.
The wonders of the way we´ve been made
Speak of Your power, tell of Your grace.

So what am I going to do with this life You gave me?
What could I do but live for Your praise?
So what am I going to do with this life You gave me?
What am I going to do with this life?
What I am I going to do in these days You´ve ordained?
What am I going to do with this life?


http://www.last.fm/music/Matt+Redman/_/A+Greater+Song?autostart


~~A Greater Song~~

Who could imagine a melody
True enough to tell of Your mercy?
Who could imagine a harmony
Sweet enough to tell of Your love?
I see the heavens proclaiming You day after day,
And I know in my heart that there must be a way

To sing a greater song,
A greater song to You on the earth.
To sing a greater song,
A greater song to You on the earth.

Who could imagine a symphony,
Grand enough to tell of Your glory?
Our highest praise but a feeble breath
A whisper of Your thunderous worth.

I see the heavens proclaiming You day after day,
And I know in my heart that there must be a way

To sing a greater song,
A greater song to You on the earth.
To sing a greater song,
A greater song to You on the earth.

Hallelujah, we want to lift You higher,
Hallelujah, we want to lift You higher.

One of my favorite things is to worship. I love worship!! I love worshipping the Lord!!! Giving Him my all...One thing that our church does and started last year is on the first Saturday night of every month we do worship. It starts at 7pm and ends whenever..It is all worship and is an amazing, awesome thing! We're having it this Sat & I can't wait!! They call it "Sacred Space" I can see myself really getting into it..dacing..singing..better wear comfy, cool clothing :)

3 comments:

Abby said...

Good for you for going back to your old (ex?) workplace despite their wrongdoings. I'm sure your co-workers and the residents were glad to see you.

You're in a good position now. A temporary job that holds you over while you look for a permanent job. Best wishes!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

GOOD for you!!! God is Good all the time...All the time God is GOOD!!! Praying for success in all you do and hope the job you seek is just around the corner...Cathy

Shosannah said...

It shows what a uplifting and beautiful spirit you have that you will be missed so much by all the ladies back at your old workplace.
I'm so glad things are going so great for you right now, you deserve it!
Many Blessings ~