so...I've been sick for a few days now. Feeling slightly better today. Got a cold..sore throat the whole works. I spent the day in my jammies on the couch wrapped up in a blanket yesterday...was wishing I had homemade soup. :( Oh well........
Today I feel better but I am FREEZING!!! It's almost like a fall day. When John got home at 7 this morning he said the temp ws 37!! That's NOT very warm!!!! So I got my blue jeans and a VERY thick sweatshirt on to stay warm. No oil in my oil tank so I can't turn on the heart to warm up. We are trying to sell my Jimmy...placed an ad on Craigslist and Uncle Henrys online to try and sell it. Please pray that we do. That will be $ for oil to heat our trailer. There's a guy coming to look at it this afternoon..I'm really praying he'll buy it. :) Trying to put my trust in the Lord on this one..Although it's pretty hard..but I'm a tryin!! :)
So...since I'm pretty bored I'm gonna go upstairs in the garage and try to clean/organize it. It's like an attic for us. It's huge and it's storage and it's filled with SO much junk!!! Goodwill here I come!!!! :)
I filled out a couple more applications online yesterday..really hoping to find a reliable job. & a permanet one. L.L.Bean is only a seasonal thing..ah...I hate having to worry about money..but it's really hard not too. It's like hmm..food or pay the light bill.....I don't care for that at all!! anyways....off the the garage I go...........
OHHHHHHHHH..........Sunday I'm gonna help out/watch what they do in Kids Church. :) A friend is doing it & i'm just gonna see what goes on. I'm excited. :) It's been on my heart since July to do something in the Children's Ministry. SO..this is a huge step for me in the right direction. :) Thank you Jesus!!!
I feel like I'm in a total different place Spiritualy. I know I have $ issues but I'm not letting that drag me down. I am trying to palce my trust in the Lord with it & I'm gonna praise Him the Storm!!! :) God really is SO good!!!!
Casting Crowns
Praise You in This Storm
words by Mark Hall/music by Mark Hall and Bernie Herms
I was sure by now,God, that You would have reached down
and wiped our tears away,
stepped in and saved the day.
But once again, I say amen
and it's still raining
as the thunder rolls
I barely hear You whisper through the rain,
"I'm with you"
and as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise
the God who gives and takes away.
Chorus:
And I'll praise you in this storm
and I will lift my hands
for You are who You are
no matter where I am
and every tear I've cried
You hold in your hand
You never left my side
and though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm
I remember when I stumbled in the wind
You heard my cry to You
and raised me up again
my strength is almost gone how can I carry on
if I can't find You
and as the thunder rolls
I barely hear You whisper through the rain
"I'm with you"
and as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise
the God who gives and takes away
Chorus
I lift my eyes onto the hills
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth
I lift my eyes onto the hills
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth
Chorus
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Radom things
Posted by Linda at 11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Your faith is inspiring and beautiful.
It's through the tough times that the truth of our faith is revealed. Yours is very strong, I can tell.
Praying that everything works out soon for you.
Blessings ~
Suzy
Post a Comment