Faithful One
Brian Doerksen
Faithful one, so unchanging
Ageless one, You’re my rock of peace
Lord of all I depend on You
I call out to You, again and again
I call out to You, again and again
You are my rock in times of trouble
You lift me up when I fall down
All through the storm
Your love is, the anchor
My hope is in You alone
All Creatures #2
David Crowder Band
All creatures of our God and King
Life up your voice and with us sing
O praise Him, alleluia
Thou burning sun with golden beam
Thou silver moon with softer gleam
O praise Him, O praise Him
Alleluia, alleluia, alleluia
Thou rushing wind that art so strong
Ye clouds that sail in heav'n along
O praise Him, alleluia
Thou rising moon in praise rejoice
Ye lights of evening find a voice
O praise Him, O praise Him
Alleluia, alleluia, alleluia
Let all things their Creator bless
And worship Him in humbleness
O praise Him, alleluia
Praise, praise the Father, praise the Son
And praise the Spirit, three in One
O praise Him, O praise Him
Alleluia, alleluia, alleluia
Praise, praise the Father, praise the Son
And praise the Spirit, three in One
O praise Him, O praise Him
Alleluia, alleluia, alleluia
O, alleluia, alleluia
Just wanted to share a couple of songs we sing in church that I just love. :) Enjoy!!! God is SO good. He is ALWAYS there to hear us :)ohhh...don't forget to pause my playlist below on the right..if you want to listen to these songs. :)
Monday, September 8, 2008
Faithful One/All Creatures
Posted by Linda at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I absolutely love the second song. Love it, love it, love it.
Post a Comment