A-Z
Attached or single? Very much attached. Ben together for 12 years. Married for 8. He is my best friend. We've had our ups & down but who hasn't, that's how we grow and learn to love and respect each othethat much more. :)
Best friend? well.....let's see here...It's a little list. The people who are in my life and mean the world to me & have touched my life in a huge way.....One is my friend Tammy..(I hope she's not reading this..just kidding :) She has helped me in a HUGE way in this past year of my life.This year has been a major struggle for me. She has been very loving, encouraging and all that a friend should be. My sister Tammy. She lives away...but she too..has been great. We talk a lot on the phone and she's always a phone call away when I need someone to talk to. My friend Debbie who I used to work with. We have been each others support system through this whole job loss thing..and she has also been a support system this past year in some stuff that I've gone through. Last but not least that I want to mention..because she is also very dear to me..is my friend Robin..I also used to work with her at the job I just lost. She too this year has been great. She's been an ear, an encourager and a very loving friend. :)
Cake or pie? Pie….Pie....Choc Cream & Lemon ..meringue..yummmmmm
Day of choice? That would be Sunday....I know I can worship the Lord any day..but Sunday I get to worship the Lord with a church full of awesome loving people..who love the Lord the same way I do :)
Essential item? hmmmm..well.....food and water to survive..I NEED God in my life...and everything else is replaceable...but nice to have :)
Flavor of ice cream? Mint Choc Chip
Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears :)
Hometown?I was born and raised in a city called Lewiston..In Maine..I still live near by..next city over actually
Indulgences? i indulge in my animals..and junk food..badly..I'm NOT a health not..I've tried SO many times to be a healthier eater but always failed.Junk food calls my name
January or July? July...I live in Maine..January is FREEZING!!!
Kids? Well...how do I answer this...I will answer this truthfully & how I believe..I discussed this before with my counselor and told her that I'd answer it this way..& it's not as hard as I thought it'd be...I guess I'm slowly getting healed...anyways.......I have no children here on earth..unless you count my cats..i treat them like children. :) As a Christian this is what I believe in my heart. I have children but not here with me. They are playing with Jesus. I've lost 2 to miscarriages within the past 7 years and I believe in my heart that they are with the Lord & someday I will meet them. :)
Last movie I saw in a theater? I forget the name..it was with Will Smith and he was this really funny super hero..who was just a plain disaster with anything he came in contact with
Middle name? Sandra..named after my moms little sister Sandra
Number of siblings? I younger brother and an older sister
Oranges or apples? Apples..i hate oranges or anything citrus for that matter
Phobia or fear? OK...I have a few..nothing real horrible..heights....I hate them...but I will climb if I have to. I climbed a friends 30 foot tree house 2 yrs ago to prove to myself and them and all their kids that I COULD do it. I did..but man were my legs shaking!! I hate bugs..spiders...yukk...snakes..worm..anything that crawls..
Quote? I have a lot of favorite quotes..I actually have a book that I write all of them down in. I use them a lot in life..where ever it may apply..so...."I can't change yesterday. I can only make the most of today, and look with hope toward tomorrow."
Reason to smile? oh...I I have many...Jesus loves me....My hubby loves me......I have to cats who adore me...I have a wonderful church family. I have awesome friends who really honestly care about me....oh I could go on and on.....
Season? I love Spring the most..i love to see everything grow..new life...the animals being born..seeing them play in the fields...the grass, the trees, the flowers all grow. I love the smell of the fresh spring air. I love spring
Tag five more people: I'm not going to tag anyone. This was really fun to do..and I encouraging all of you to do it..So I can get to know you just a little bit better
Unknown fact about me?When Iwas born they thought I had CF..Thank good ness they were wrong. I do have breathing my problems but nothing compared to that.
Vegetarian or oppressor of animals? I hate to say it..but I'm a meat eater. I love my steak, my chicken, my pork chops..i love it all..
Worst habit? repeating myself I think
Xrays or ultrasounds? had both
Your favorite food? Spaghetti & Pizza
Zodiac? Pisces
Friday, September 5, 2008
Me...A-----Z
Posted by Linda at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I really enjoyed reading your Answers. It's really nice too get to know more about you :0)
I will try to get round to maybe doing this one too sometime.
Blessings ~
Suzy
A-Z Me
Comming soon!
SAVING YOU MONEY!!!
The NEW! Instint Phone is on my website!!!
129.99 for new contracts and 179.99 for 2yr extentions!!!
WEW!! What a great Deal!!!
www.5linx.net/talltalks
TaNinya
I may do this one. I enjoy reading others' more than I enjoy filling them out myself, though!
I've had two miscarriages too and, like you, believe that I will see those children someday.
I like that, maybe I will do someday when I get a chance.
Post a Comment