BLOGGING MEME
I was tagged by the lovely Suzy @ Sailing By Starlight
Here are the rules:
1. Write about 5 specific ways blogging has affected you, either positively or negatively.
2. link back to the person who tagged you
3. link back to this parent post (I'm not so much interested in generating links, but rather in tracking the meme so I can perhaps do a summary post later on that looks at patterns and interesting discoveries.)
4. tag a few friends or five, or none at all
5. post these rules— or just have fun breaking them
1) Blogging has been a way for me to stay connected with family and friends to keep them in tuned with what is going on my world.Pictures, thoughts, activities.
2) Blogging has been a way for me to write/ express myself & share what is on my heart with other people.I have enjoyed it to the point that I find myself wanting to blog/share something everyday. It could be something about me..my day I'm having..or it could just be a song I've heard or poem I've written....that I want to share and touch somebody with.
3) Blogging has turned into something like writing a journal. It has my thoughts, my expression and my feelings..all things I write in a journal. It's almost therpedic.
4) I have found wonderful caring people on here who care enough about me to take the time to read my blog..and post their thoughts about it. It's both inspiring and very uplifting to me. i have created some pretty awesome prayer partners.... Thank you :)
5) I have also come across some very inspiring blogs..and the authors of them are just amazing,wonderful people who share the same values that I do...Who are strong in their Faith & visiting their blogs has really been very inspiring and uplifting. For example..SuzyQ @ sailing by starlight I find her blog enjoyable to read..her pictures are amazing, her children make me smile & her poetry touches my soul..Thank you Suzy. :) , Cathy @ A Bit of the Blarney I enjoy visiting her, she has also been very encouraging and I've really enjoyed her posts. Sometimes she shares what the Lord is doing her life, poems, pieces from the Word..I love how she ends each post."Thanks be to God" She is very thankful, and I think that is awesome!! Veritas @ Poetry, Prayer, and Praise I find her words beautiful and very uplifting and her poetry is just something very special that I love to read.I've been visiting Prairie Prologue lately and I've really enjoyed visiting..She's is very inspiring and has a beautiful family and shares about her farm life, and has a strong love for the Lord..I've truly enjoyed visiting. :)I could go on with my list...I'll just say that every blog I visit is becasue they have soemthing wonderful to share, something very touching and uplifting.
I would like to tag some of the lovley people that I have been lucky to meet through blogging.Enjoy!!!!
here they are..
bit-of-blarney
Prairie Prologue
Achorn Farm
The Washington Walkers
P.S. He loves you..
Thursday, September 11, 2008
BLOGGING MEME
Posted by Linda at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Aw. So sweet! Thanks Linda! (((God's Peace)))
Thank you, Linda, for your kind words about my poetry! It was a surprise to come here and find my blog in the ' roll call' And this is coming from you - a poet in your own right. Peace and blessings to you this day!
I like finding uplifting, inspiring, and positive blogs too - like this one. There's a lot of complainers out there!
Hope you're feeling better.
Thanks ..for stopping by and for tagging me..I will plan to post this and let you know when I do!
Also I like the colors of your cat!
THankyou Linda for your kind words :0)
Your blog is a place of such joy and it always makes me smile and lifts my spirits whenever I visit
:0)
I really enjoyed reading your answers. Thanks so much for taking part in this meme.
God Bless ~
Suzy
I enjoyed this. Really enjoyed not being tagged. ;o)
I did it!
Post a Comment