OK..SO, I start my new job tomorrow morning. It's going to be a bit strange to have to get up in the morning to actually go to work. That's OK though. I've been home long enough. As great as it is to have this job, it is only seasonal & not 40 hours every week. I am still looking for something permanent & full time. I actually saw something in the paper today that caught my eye and I am REALLY interested. I am planning on stopping there after I get out of work for an application. It would be the "perfect" job for me at this time. So please please pray that this will work out for me. I am really hoping and praying that this is what the Lord has for me right now..it's way too perfect. Full time, m-f, no weekends, all major holidays off. It's a housekeeping job in a resident care home. I would still be near the elderly but not in direct contact with them..like taking care of them, but I could still love on them. I love the elderly and it's still on my heart..or in it rather. :)
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hope today went well, Linda. And if you do decide to go for the other job, I'll pray that you get it - if that is what God's will is for you at this time.
I know someone who works with the elderly and it is truly a very special calling. God bless.
I actually did go for the other job. I went right over to the facility after work today and filled out an application rigth away & submitted my resume. It would be SO perfect!!I am really praying that this is the God's will for me. :)
Post a Comment