Tuesday, September 23, 2008

AWARD TIME :)





AWARD TIME, let's share the Love :0)

Thankyou so much from SuzyQ over at sailingbystarlight..I was both pleasantly surprised and VERY honered. :) Thank you!!

I would like to pass super commenter back to

http://pshelovesyou.blogspot.com/
http://prairieprologue.blogspot.com/
http://mylife-juri.blogspot.com/
http://bit-of-blarney.blogspot.com/
http://abbyabbydoo.blogspot.com/




For the I Love your blog award there are rules. Here they are...you have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others!The questions are as follows:

1. Where is your cell phone? desk

2. Where is your significant other? trucking

3. Your hair color? multi

4. Your mother? Constance

5. Your father? Roland

6. Your favorite thing? Love

7. Your dream last night? none

8. Your dream/goal? happiness

9. The room you're in? livingroom

10. Your hobby? scrapbooking

11. Your fear? rejection

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here

.13. Where were you last night? friends

14. What you're not? graceful

15. One of your wish-list items? nothing

16. Where you grew up? Maine

17. The last thing you did? ate

18. What are you wearing? pjs

19. Your TV? silent

20. Your pet? kitty

21. Your computer? on

22. Your mood? lonely

23. Missing someone? hubby

24. Your car? blue

25. Something you're not wearing But that you love to wear? skirt

26. Favorite store? junk

27. Your summer? wonderful

28. Love someone? forever

29. Your favorite color? green

30. When is the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? yesterday

I nominate:


http://pshelovesyou.blogspot.com/
http://prairieprologue.blogspot.com/
http://mylife-juri.blogspot.com/
http://bit-of-blarney.blogspot.com/
http://abbyabbydoo.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Many, Many thanks!!! You have a blog full of sunshine and it is a joy to visit! Cathy

Abby said...

Wow, thanks! And you're very deserving of both these awards. I suppose I should share this love now.

Shosannah said...

I love your answers!