Friday, January 30, 2009

MATH & Such.......

I am super excited! Everything is going well!! I did ALL my pre-test and did well on them. Math has been going great as well. We do math for about an hour or so. We have been going over Algebra and Geometry. I am understand and getting it! I can't believe it. What I didn't get right away I had a friend explain and I understood. I hate math in HS. I wasn't good at it, and I just couldn't grasp it. I'm grasping it now! This is a really good thing for me! On Monday we had some Geometry problems that we did and went over them in class. Part of it I didn't understand and that was what my friend explained to me. There were three problems we didn't do. He(the teacher) said we wouldn't because they were a little more complicated. Today while I was waiting, I did them. After class I showed him and they were right! :- ) ALSO today I actually did two of my actual GED test. One in reading, and the other one in Social Studies. I can do all my GED tests now because I did good enough in the practice ones. That makes me feel really good. I felt no pressure doing these test and I trust and believe that I did well enough to pass. I won't know right away. They mail them out. They don't check it there. That's a bummer but it's ok. They're making me suffer!! :) It's all going great. I am doing great. I'm learning and remembering and I have been finding things on the web and doing math problems at home and I have been brushing up on the other subjects as well. I never thought I'd hear myself say that learning is fun. It is! I am really enjoying it. I feel smarter and I am feeling really good about myself!! :)

3 comments:

Abby said...

This is all wonderful news, but to be honest, I'm not surprised!

Wanda's Wings said...

Great Job!!! Knew you you would do great at this.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to drop by for a visit. It does sound as if you are really doing well! I'm proud of you! Cathy