The other day I was at my friend's house and I finished making the pj bottoms for John. The one's on the right I made for myself last night at our craft night we have every Monday night. We get together we a bunch of other ladies from a local church and we work what ever project we have at hand. They are a great bunch of ladies may I add. It's great to get together craft, chat and just fellowship. They are Christians and it's been great getting to know them better. SO...my pair I had decided last night to sew them ALL wrong!! My Friend I blamed just a little bit.......I realized that they were wrong when they were done and showed her..no pic sorry :( Wish I had gotten a picture! It was funny!! The crotch was a mile long with short legs! LOL!!!! She grabbed them and started waddling around the room, singing that song with the mun skins on the Wizard Of Oz. Lollipop Land...We laughed SO hard!!! Oh my!!!! :) I along with an awesome friend undid them and I redid them the right way & now I can actually wear them!!!!

While I was at her house she mentioned that she wanted to go to Walmart to get her hair cut. I told her that I hated my hair and needed to chop it. We decided at the spur of the moment to go to Walmart and get our hair cut. This is us. This is my wonderful friend who has been letting me use her sewing machine & my friend who makes fun of my pants!!!!! Gotta love her!!!!!



Also a few days ago I had decided to try and make bread. I had NEVER made bread and thought I'd give it a try. I wasn't sure if it would work because it never rose. I decided to go ahead and put it in the oven and see what happened. It is not the best looking bread by man did it taste good!!!! We ate a whole loaf with our meal that night along with 2 huge bowls of homemade chicken noodle soup i made! Can you say yum!!!!!! We were totally stuffed to the rim!!!!!



This was a few weeks ago. I took my Friend's children out while their mom and dad went away for the night. We went shopping and ended up a McDonald's to eat. Not the healthiest but we were starving! We had a good time. We had seem while we were out 3 deer cross in front of us! They scared us big time but they were pretty neat to see!

My last day of my seasonal job at LL Bean a few weeks ago, I walked out of the building to them giving all the employees a balsam centerpiece. It was a wonderful surprise and I was really impressed!! I still have it on my table. It's still living!

This is what I spent my evening doing New Years Eve. I went to my friend's house and spent at least 2 hours playing Cranium with her girls. It was a riot and a lot of fun. It was a little bit of a challenge but my time won! Here is a couple videos of her girls trying to draw something without looking while they were drawing. It was pretty interesting doing that. I did pretty good drawing with my eyes closed!! I'd never played it before. It was fun and I would play it again.



3 comments:
You've been busy!
That's cute that you two got your haircut together, AND even took pictures!
Linda Bread looked ok for your first time hope you make more I hear John REALLY Liked it Pjs looked cute Wish you had gotten a pic of the wrong ones LOL your hair cut looks good also Take care
Robin
What a lot of fun you've been having! Good for you1 cathy
Post a Comment