Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Walk in the Snow

God's creation is both amazing and beautiful!!!! We had a snow storm during the night and after church this afternoon I had decided that it was warm enough to try out my new snow shoes that my hubby had gotten me for Christmas. Out back of my house there are some woods that my neighbor owns and I often go out back there during the summer and I found that it was a great place to snow shoe. It's a beautiful spot during the summer and I couldn't wait to see it with all the snow out there and I brought along my camera and was SO glad I did!! It was beautiful!! His creation was amazing. I was very at peace out there and felt very thankful and full of praises. It was a perfect spot to have a talk with my Lord. I feel the closest to Him when I am out in His creation! The snow shoes were great and I can't wait to go out in them again. It was great exercise and my legs are pretty sore this evening but I will not let that stop me from going out again with them. I think I will enjoy this winter for sure!



































4 comments:

Shosannah said...

Beautiful pictures!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Haven't seen but a "powdered susgar" dusting of snow all winter... (green with envy!) Grand Pics!!! Cathy

Abby said...

Beautiful photos! How perfect is that?!

I've wanted to try snowshoeing for a while, but haven't gotten around to getting a pair. If I had that out my back door, I'd be in it with you.

Wanda's Wings said...

What beautiful pictures.