Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Give Me Jesus

In the morning, when I rise
In the morning, when I rise
In the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus

Give me Jesus,
Give me Jesus,
You can have all this world,
But give me Jesus

When I am alone
When I am alone
When I am alone, give me Jesus

Give me Jesus,
Give me Jesus,
You can have all this world,
But give me Jesus

When I come to die
When I come to die
When I come to die, give me Jesus

Give me Jesus,
Give me Jesus,
You can have all this world,
You can have all this world,
You can have all this world,
But give me Jesus

This song is such a beautiful song. I really love this song. I love just to sit, be silent, close my eyes and soak all of Him in! Give me Jesus!! Give me more!!

2 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Truly tender and beautiful, Linda! Thank you! Cathy

Peggy said...

Blessings Linda...Though I can't hear this, I know it well in my soul...truly aMazing WORDS...
JUST GIVE ME JESUS!!!

So tomorrow morning I will rise and sing this. When I am alone (if you don't count my dogs), I will ask to GIVE ME JESUS...you can have all this world. And mostly, when I die,
GIVE ME JESUS!!! Thank you Linda for blessing me with these words &
this song in my heart!!!