I saw this in Cathy's Blog.A Bit of the Blarney and will give it a try.How to Play. 1) Look back to your archives for 2008.) Collect the first sentence you wrote every month for the whole year. (This doesn't have to be the literal first day of the month--just the first post.)3) Entertain us on your blog, link back here, and post a comment here with the link to your blog. (And if you're blog less, just remember the first sentence you spoke every month for the whole year and post it here.Here Is my contribution.
January -We are having a major New Years storm. http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/01/snow-snow-snow.html
February-1) Answer the questions below http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/02/photobucket-survey.html
March -In the past week we have had 2 major snow storms. http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/03/oh-no-more-snow.html
April -Today at work was a little fun. http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/04/cow-girl-for-day.html
May -Foolish heart looks like we're here again http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/05/real-me-natalie-grant.html
June -Cathy @ Bit-of-blarney thought this was fun and I was tagged. http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/06/ive-been-tagged-my-day-yesterday.html
July - I've been tagged again http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/07/four-four-four-meme.html
August -So.......let me begin with...Out with the Old in with the New...........& God is good. http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/08/thingsthis-weekand-last.html
September-Outside my Window..is a bright, beautiful, sunny September day http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/09/simple-womans-day-book.html
October -Gotta love the bank when they mess up and "THEY" send you a check instead of you having to send them one! http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/10/bank.html
Novembor -Outside my Window...Is LOTS of sunshine..beautiful sunshine..I'm enjoying it while I can..soon darkness will be upon us. http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/11/for-today.html
December -'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did. http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/12/quote.html
Well, this turned out to be both fun and interesting. I've had quite a year and enjoyed looking back and reading over the blogs of the sentence I posted. Thanks Cathy I really enjoyed this. This was a fun MEME and if you happen to stop by and want to give this a try, go ahead! Leave me a little note saying you are doing this and I will go back and reflect your year with you. Enjoy & I wish everyone a very Happy New Year and one with many many blessings!!..Linda
____________________________________________________________________ I had started a New Years post on the 1st and I hadn't gotten around to finishing it until today( 01/03/09) & I thought I'd add Cathy's Meme to it. It kind of goes along with mine about reflecting about 2008. :)
Happy New Year!!!
Welcome 2009
First I went back and looked to see if I had blogged anything about 2007 to compare 2008 to. I blogged nothing. So anyways As I think back 2007/2008 now it's a whole new year once again and As I reflect on 2008 I can think and reflect on so many things. Good things, bad things, happy things, sad things and I think I want to focus on the good. Even thought 2008 was a very hard year for me for SO many reasons and in SO many areas I don't want to to dwell on those things. I also think back and in 2008 I grew in so many areas. This is a new year. A time for new things, fresh starts, new beginnings. I am in no way trying to brush aside the things I still need to work on and work through but I do think that I need to think about and be thankful for the many many wonderful things that the Lord HAS done for me in 2008 and really there are many many wonderful things that the Lord has done for me in 2008 and I think the things that have happened that I would say are not so good. I think about those things and I think they are there because I am supposed to learn, and grow from them. Everything happens for a reason, good or bad and I think those not so good things are time of testing. So, in the end those bad things turn good because I hopefully had learned something from them or been healed of what ever it may have been and I don't think the Lord would put those things in my life if He didn't want me to be totally healed from them or learn from them. That is my thought. SO the things that come in 09 or the things that are linger behind from 08..I think that this year is the year that I need to finally say ok Lord...what do you want me to do with this? What do you want me to learn from this? Also..to FINALLY be healed of those things and be healthy and whole once and for all. It's me that is not taking the final steps in these areas and I think for myself that in 09 that I need to finally take that step so I can live and have a healthy lifestyle and feel much better and happier with myself and the different areas of my life. That is what I think. So I am thankful that I made it through another year and I hope and pray that this year will be the year that I finally take care of these things in life and be what God meant me to be!! :) Happy 2009!!!!
January -We are having a major New Years storm. http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/01/snow-snow-snow.html
February-1) Answer the questions below http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/02/photobucket-survey.html
March -In the past week we have had 2 major snow storms. http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/03/oh-no-more-snow.html
April -Today at work was a little fun. http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/04/cow-girl-for-day.html
May -Foolish heart looks like we're here again http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/05/real-me-natalie-grant.html
June -Cathy @ Bit-of-blarney thought this was fun and I was tagged. http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/06/ive-been-tagged-my-day-yesterday.html
July - I've been tagged again http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/07/four-four-four-meme.html
August -So.......let me begin with...Out with the Old in with the New...........& God is good. http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/08/thingsthis-weekand-last.html
September-Outside my Window..is a bright, beautiful, sunny September day http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/09/simple-womans-day-book.html
October -Gotta love the bank when they mess up and "THEY" send you a check instead of you having to send them one! http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/10/bank.html
Novembor -Outside my Window...Is LOTS of sunshine..beautiful sunshine..I'm enjoying it while I can..soon darkness will be upon us. http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/11/for-today.html
December -'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did. http://a-truckers-wife.blogspot.com/2008/12/quote.html
Well, this turned out to be both fun and interesting. I've had quite a year and enjoyed looking back and reading over the blogs of the sentence I posted. Thanks Cathy I really enjoyed this. This was a fun MEME and if you happen to stop by and want to give this a try, go ahead! Leave me a little note saying you are doing this and I will go back and reflect your year with you. Enjoy & I wish everyone a very Happy New Year and one with many many blessings!!..Linda
____________________________________________________________________ I had started a New Years post on the 1st and I hadn't gotten around to finishing it until today( 01/03/09) & I thought I'd add Cathy's Meme to it. It kind of goes along with mine about reflecting about 2008. :)
Happy New Year!!!
Welcome 2009
First I went back and looked to see if I had blogged anything about 2007 to compare 2008 to. I blogged nothing. So anyways As I think back 2007/2008 now it's a whole new year once again and As I reflect on 2008 I can think and reflect on so many things. Good things, bad things, happy things, sad things and I think I want to focus on the good. Even thought 2008 was a very hard year for me for SO many reasons and in SO many areas I don't want to to dwell on those things. I also think back and in 2008 I grew in so many areas. This is a new year. A time for new things, fresh starts, new beginnings. I am in no way trying to brush aside the things I still need to work on and work through but I do think that I need to think about and be thankful for the many many wonderful things that the Lord HAS done for me in 2008 and really there are many many wonderful things that the Lord has done for me in 2008 and I think the things that have happened that I would say are not so good. I think about those things and I think they are there because I am supposed to learn, and grow from them. Everything happens for a reason, good or bad and I think those not so good things are time of testing. So, in the end those bad things turn good because I hopefully had learned something from them or been healed of what ever it may have been and I don't think the Lord would put those things in my life if He didn't want me to be totally healed from them or learn from them. That is my thought. SO the things that come in 09 or the things that are linger behind from 08..I think that this year is the year that I need to finally say ok Lord...what do you want me to do with this? What do you want me to learn from this? Also..to FINALLY be healed of those things and be healthy and whole once and for all. It's me that is not taking the final steps in these areas and I think for myself that in 09 that I need to finally take that step so I can live and have a healthy lifestyle and feel much better and happier with myself and the different areas of my life. That is what I think. So I am thankful that I made it through another year and I hope and pray that this year will be the year that I finally take care of these things in life and be what God meant me to be!! :) Happy 2009!!!!




3 comments:
This was very good and i did enjoy It!!! Cathy
looks like there were lots of memes in June and July. Both you and Kathy had them.
Therese
Interesting blog, thank you for sharing this
Post a Comment