BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has been SOOOOOO COLD here!!!!!! Were having temps we have not had in ages!!!! during the night it has been anywheres from -8 to -17 When I woke up yesterday it was -17 this morning it was -13 BRRRRRR!!!!!!! I want SNOW!!!!! At least when it snows it's warmer!!! during the day for the past 4 days we hardly make it above 0. We been having daily problems during the night with our oil tank. It's outside & we realized this morning that it has water in it and it's been freezing! We wake up and it's 40-50 degrees in the house! Brrrr!!!! Poor hubby has to deal with it every day for the past 4 days. He's trying to figure out waht we can do about it for a temp fix till spring when we can drain it and make sure there's no water in it and built a shelter for it. It's been too cold to deal with this!!I want warmth!!!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Posted by Linda at 11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Not as cold as you have been but my toes have been NUMB for days! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Indeed!!!!!! Cathy
I thought it was cold here. I'll stop complaining. Warm wishes your way and I hope your hubby can find a solution.
Wow, that's REALLY cold. I almost feel guilty since it's been so warm here. I hope you at least get the tank problem fixed!
Okay, I am feeling so guilty because I was complaining we were cold here in Florida!!! Well, maybe chilly!!! Reading your post makes me realize I am a whimp!!!!
Juri
Post a Comment