I decided to do it. No more putting it off. No more letting fear of failure stop me!!
I'm going to go do my GED testing Wednesday morning! Well, the pre-test and whatever I need help with I'll do classes in. It's all free and I can do the classes in the morning. I'm really excited & slightly nervous!!
***********************************************************************************
***Added Note***
***********************************************************************************
01/21/09.......
I did it! I went to day & did my GED pre-test!!!! I stink in math. I did great in the reading area. I didn't get any of the questions wrong. Math is my problem area. Classes start Friday morning bright & early. I will go twice a week and once I know and understand everything I will take the actual test. That is more in the spring and if everything goes as I hope it will, I will get my GED in the spring. They actually have a ceremony and everything. I'm looking towards that goal!! I'm very serious about this and will work on everything on home just to brush up on everything so I will be prepared in the end. Too bad I wasn't this excited about school when I was in school! No sense living on my regrets of the past. I will focus on the future and my goal I have for myself! Where do I see myself in 5 years? Not in the same place I'm at right now!! :) I feel great & I am very proud of myself!!!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
***GED***
Posted by Linda at 12:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
You got ALL the reading questions correct? Excellent!
Good for you.You will do great when you take the test.Proud of you!
So Very Proud of you!!!! Cathy
Yeahhhh Linda...you GO girl! All things are possible for those who love the Lord because YOU can do all things through Christ who gives you strength & wisdom & love...ALL!
Now reading I would not be able to help you improve but math, I think I can help you with if you get stuck! But you'll get it! Enjoy your classes!You will not be in the same place you are now even a year from now! No more regrets! You focus on Jesus & His goal & will for you & SING! You love worship so I know you will do what you said in my comments! Thank for your encouragement & visit!
Please come to visit. I have something for you! Cathy
This is great, great news, Linda.
I couldn't understand math and what is worse I had a teacher who just couldn't understand why I couldn't understand!!
Hi Linda!!
I just saw a comment you left at Peggy's, and I thought I would drop by here--first to see what you wrote (comment later on that).
Then my eyes dropped down to this post. My son is doing exactly the same thing!! He started two weeks ago--taking the pretests and classes to prepare for his GED!!
Congratulations!! It took him a while to come to this decision, also.
Now, I'm proud of you and him for taking this step forward in your lives!
Beth
How very exciting. You can do it!!! With God all things are possible. YOU GO GIRL!!!
Post a Comment