God is so amazing and is so awesome!! These videos that I posted below are a must see. I first saw these over a month ago at our weekly Bible study. We watched these videos and then did worship after. What an awesome way to do it. God really is so good, so awesome & so loving and what and how He created everything is truly amazing! I was in total awe when I watch these and it brought major tears to my eyes. While watching this and trying to soak it all in is was so hard to take everything in. I've had to watch it over again. God is so amazing to created this. Wait till you watch these videos and please do. It is SO worth it. They are a little long but trust me it is worth it. Please open your heart and mind to receive and understand this. The Lord really grabbed a hold of me when I watched this. I needed to and it really changed how I feel and how I look at God & even myself. He is SO awesome and amazing and created you and me & we are very precious in His eyes & are all very special. We are a miracle. a living, breathing, walking, talking miracle that He created. He loves us SO much!!! He created each of us!! Thatis something awesome! Thank you Jesus!!!!God Bless!!! I hope you get as much out of these videos as I did. ....Linda :)
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What a up lifting post. I really needed that tonight.
I watched them all, Linda. Love love love them!! Thank you so much for posting these and for telling me about them. My perpsective is restored. So much better than before.
I linked you up on the post. Go check it out!
HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!...These are so aMazing! I knew that I had seen them and wondered if you had posted them before...I love the WONDER of them all and just soaking in His Presence & His creation! It is Indescribable & Incomprehensible
though you asked us to open our minds & hearts ... I can only imagine how awesome your worship must have been! Thank you so much for sharing these videos & Lou! I think I came across these when I was checking out Chris' tour of his new CD or Passion Tour or perhaps here with you!!! But thanks again because this is a GREAT way to put your mind in focus amidst all the world's chaos for this New Year of 2009...may YOURS be DIVINE as you stay in LINE with God's Word & Truth... stay in prayer & in your great weekly Bible Study drawing in all that you can...may be fill you overflowingly! Certainly does go with my song on His Unfailing Love!
Thank You, Lord for the miracles you surround us with & the LOVE!
Hi Linda! I came over from Didi's and watched 2 so far. I've already told someone else about these videos on your blog. They are awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Hello, Linda! I am the one that Beverlydru told about these videos when she commented on my ministry blog: www.theTBloG.org Thank you for sharing these! Our God is so GREAT! I was blessed and laughed, because like Louie, I share nerdy (and fabulous) science info in one of my Christmas talks: "O Holy Night!" telling about the uncountable stars and our Lord Jesus--his birth and purpose in death and resurrection. Thank you for sharing your faith so beautifully! God's grace and truth to you!
Post a Comment