Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Hubby Playing in the Snow..........

We had some snow over night and my hubby went out to clean it up. We had a brand new snow blower given to us & my hubby and a buddy of his rigged it up to work with our lawn tractor. It took some time but they got it to work together. I got an awesome deal on some chains for the tires on ebay. I saved at least 30$ and they are brand new!! He snow blowed everything he needed to and had a great time doing it! He looked like he was having fun out there! A boy and his toy!!












3 comments:

Abby said...

Rig up the snowblower to the lawn tractor - great idea. He needs gloves!

Anonymous said...

HOW COME YOU DID NOT HELP WITH YOUR SNOW BLOWER LIKE YOU DID LAST YEAR??

Linda said...

Anonymous,
I can put that snow blower to rest this year! yay me!! Besides..I DO shovel the both decks & the walkways..SOoooo..I do do my part. ;) as far as the drive way..He LOVES it!! It takes half the times it did doing it the regular snow blower...so there for I do not need to help. If I needed to ..TRUST me he'd let me know! :) OHHH..the first major storm we had I DID snow blow for him while he was trucking! I just remembered that. It was a major struggle & a huge pain but I did half the driveway for him so he wouldn't have to be out there as long. See..I AM a good wifey! LOL!!!!!

PS...how do you know I have a snow blower...who are you? :) :) :)

Abby..the crazy fool is a man who does not listen. I told him where his gloves were in the house and he had a pair in the garage..crazy fool chose not to wear them..I'm lucky he was wearing a jacket! :) Although I guess I could've went in a gotten them for him..i went snow shoeing instead! :)