I'm running to you Jesus
Running with my arms open wide
I close my eyes and
bow at your precious feet
tears flow out of me
I seek You
and desire to follow in Your ways
everyday that I live and breath
all my life
belongs to You
my precious, loving King
I thank You Jesus
for everything that
You have lovingly given me
You gave me life
and the right to breath
You my King,
have given so much to me
and I as Your child
want to give
all I can give
I give my heart to You
(C)L.Carpenter 01/22/09
The other night during one of the worship songs we were singing at our Bible study I had my eyes closed and just listening with my ears and my heart. Being silent and still before God and this came into my head or more into my heart. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote it down. Then after worship was over we had a discussion. We always do. They'll ask if anything came into your head, a thought, a picture, did God say something to you that you want to share? He asked me what I wrote and if I wanted to share it. I don't share too often. I'm getting better at it. With everything it takes time. I told him it was nothing. He said it doesn't look like anything. I said it was my shopping list. (joking) Then I said ok I'll share it. It took me few minutes. I don't usually share my writing with "just" anybody. It's something very special I just don't share too often and keep it to myself most of the time. I shared it and they all liked it and was glad I shared. A very precious friend said something so touching and shocking to me..and I was slightly embarrassed..I have a hard time hearing good things and taking complements from people and especially in front of other people. It was good to hear though. That is an area i need to work on. :)anyways...she said something to the effect of...You are growing, You are growing right in front of us, right before our eyes.That was really neat and very precious and wonderful to hear. I needed to hear that. :) Thank you Jesus!!!!! He is SO good isn't He?!!!!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Running.....
Posted by Linda at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
God IS good...ALL the time. So happy for you! Cathy
Great song. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Linda! Thank You, Lord!
I'm not sure which I should comment on first what you wrote or what you explained!
I'm running with YOU! to JESUS!...
Simply put...absolutely beautiful expression of you heart! I needed something to get my mind off of stuff & this does it well. Did the words come with a melody?
GROW, my sweet Linda...learning & growing...walking & running!
Jesus...our King!!! Worthy of ALL!
Thanks for inviting me to come & see...please break free & continue sharing...here & in your Bible study group. They need to see you
shining with Jesus' light & love.
Don't be afraid...take courage!
Just love your heart! Worship the King!!!
Hi again, Linda!!
This is beautiful. I know what you mean about sharing because I used to have a difficult time doing this also. But, as time has gone on, God has given me the strength to do this--to help others with my past mistakes that He has forgiven.
Run to Him, run as fast as you can!! He's there waiting for you with open arms!!
Bech
Post a Comment