I wrote this poem for Memere Beaulieu when she died four years ago. It's one of the things that helped me through my pain. She is missed very much. I have many found memories of Memere that I will always cherish forever! I thought that I would like to share it with the rest of my family. I love you all and I hope you enjoy reading it. :)
--When I Get To Heaven--
When I get to Heaven
I know I'll see you there.
I know that Jesus has you
in His loving care.
I know that when you met Jesus
there was a smile on your face.
I know that His arms were open
to welcome you in His embrace.
I know that He was happy to see you.
One of His children finally made it home.
You must've been so excited
To finally meet Him and call Him your own.
I know that down here on earth
you are missed very much.
You touched a lot of lives
in so many ways,
and all the love that you conveyed.
You had a tender heart.
You had a lot of love to share.
You were always there when you could be
You were very unique.
You are loved very deeply
and missed very much.
My heart aches inside.
I have tears I often cry.
But I know that even though I cry.
I have a special comfort inside.
I know that without a doubt
that Jesus is right there by your side.
So, when I get to Heaven
I know I'll see you there.
~~~~Written by Lindamay S. Carpenter (Beaulieu)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~07/02/03
For Memere Beaulieu--
I love you very very much- and I miss you greatly, But I'm so excited to know that when I get to Heaven you will be there. I love you! Love Linda
Sunday, September 23, 2007
When I Get To Heaven
Posted by Linda at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a nice poem. You made me cry. I miss her so much.
Reading theis poem brought tears to my eyes. I do miss her so much. I wish she was here to meet Ben and her other new grandchildren. THanks so much for sharing this poem with us.
Post a Comment