my first day back at work was Monday after a 16 day vacation. It was awesome! I work with the elderly at a residental home and this week in Maine is resident Care week. Between a very good friend/ co-worker we planned a whole week worth of different types of activities for the ladies I work with. These are things we don't usually do or don't do too often. Monday was wear your pajamas day for staff and residents. Everyone got right into it. We all wore our pjs all day. It was a blast and very relaxing to all of us! it was great! I got pics of us. I'll post my co-workers how goofy we looked.Today we did a huge pizza party. We ordered Pizzas from Sams for Staff and Residents to have. Wednesday is Spa day. Facials, Manicures, and Pedicures. Thursday we are doing Virgin Coktails and Friday a special Bingo starts and we are doing a huge party on Sat. Beach theme. I love working with these ladies. They love activites like these and I love arranging them. It's really a blast. My co-workers are a riot. We all get right into these activites too. :) 

Tuesday, September 11, 2007
1st day back at work
Posted by Linda at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment