ok- so this wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. It's kinda hard to think of 8 things that you think someone else would find interesting. This is what I came up with :)~~~ Oh and I tag my friend Angie! :)
1: I grew up on the same street, same apartment building and same apartment that my mother grew up in. 214 Blake St. Lewiston, Maine.
2: I love Antiquing, Flea Markets, Garage Sales and Junk Stores. I take after my Father for the Flea Mkts, Garage Sales and junk stores. he loves all the same thing.
3:I love to write poetry. I have been writing poetry since I've been in the 4th grade, and I love read other people's work.
4: I love photography. I always have my camera at any function I'm at, but I especially love to take scenic pictures and try to capture the moment I'm in.
5: My husband is a truck driver. I've gone trucking with him plenty of times. I enjoy going with him to see different parts of the country. I took a weeks vacation last year and went trucking with him. Gives us alot of time to talk and be totally alone. Our cat baby as gone trucking with us when he was little.
6: John and I got married in Niagra Falls, NY. We were the only ones there. It was planned that way. We didn't have money for a wedding and his family are from Ohio and couldn't come to Maine and mine were not able to go to Ohio. Everyone was happy with the way we did it. It was perfect for us. It was very romantic and we spent a few extra days there on our honeymoon. It was great.
7: As some of you may or may not know my mother had 4 children not 3. Her first born was born at 5 or 6 months. She was a premature. Her lungs were not developed and she passed on at birth. Her name was Tina Marie Beaulieu.I'm sure she was beautiful and someday I will meet my sister in Heaven. I would've loved to have another sister to have that sisterly bond with. I have to wonder what it would've been like to have her in our lives. Mom then had 3 more children after Tina. My sister Tammy, myself, and Moe.
8: When I was 18 my cousin Crystal and myself got all dressed up- we looked horrible by the way- the clothes the make-up! What were we thinking anyways! Well we decided we'd try to get into a bar! As if! Like that was gonna work! We got booted right out! Crazy we were!
Monday, September 24, 2007
I WAS TAGGED! THANKS MARY :)
Posted by Linda at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Wow, I did not know your mom had 4 kids. Did you know that Grammy (Meme) had 6 kids and not 5? Joan Theresa was born and died on the same day in 1951. She was the 4th child born after your dad and before my mom. Her lungs collapsed because of problems with her abdominal system. She only lived for an hour.
Post a Comment