Okay here's an update on my friend Anne. I talked to her husband this week and I guess that they decided to let her go home- but under complete bed rest and observation! SO-- her hubby brings her to his moms house for the day where she is being watched by her. She's on the couch doing nothing. They are watching her like a hawk! Then after he gets out of work he brings her home where she lays on the couch doing nothing. He is keeping a much closer eye on her. She's not out of the woods. I believe she's doing ultra sounds every week still to see how she's doing. They are hoping to keep her home and not in the hospital. So that's it for now.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I hope she's still doing ok!
Post a Comment