Ok so I wan't very clever this afernoon. I probably sbouldn't admit how absent minded I really can be. I had went to Walmart this afternoon to pick up a few things. I had been in the parking lot talking to John, hadn't gone in the store yet. We finished our conversation and I locked my truck and started for the store. I was a few feet away from my truck and thought to myself that sounds like my engine running, turned around and saw my day time running lights on- and said out loud- "Oh no!" Walked to my truck and you know those doors were locked! My spare was at my house. I called my father who has a house key to my house and asked if he was in town he said yes, and I'm like you've got to do me a HUGE favor, so he went to my house got my spare truck key and met me at Walmart about 45 minutes later. In the mean time I dicided I might as well go ahead and do my shopping. That worked out ok. So my father met me in the parking lot and then I went home. I opened my hatch brought in a few things and forgot to go back out and left my hatch open, didn't realize it until a friend walked in my house with the rest of my groceries! LOL!!! What a afternoon. I need to go to bed and hope I'm not as absent minded as I was today! LOL!! I can only hope.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh, don't feel bad! I do stuff like that all the time. Seriously... =)
Post a Comment