








Well, we wrapped up resident care week at work yesterday with a huge beach party for the residents. It lasted for an hour and a half. We had tons of games. Debbie my friend at work- her bubby made a volley ball net- a little one with her cargo net from her truck so the ladies played volley ball with a beach ball and they loved it! It wa a riot. We did door prizes and had snacks and got everyone involved. We had dancing music and we danced with the residents. I really enjoyed the week and the other staff and the residents did as well. I took TONS of pictures and I'm gonna post all of them this week at work for all to see themselves. I've gotten some really good ones. :) Also on Friday we did wear blue or pink day the staff got involved in that too- and on Saturday night for the last thing the residents watched a beach themed movies to end the week.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Resident Care Week
Posted by Linda at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Thank you for visiting my blog and the nice comments!
I hope you will come again.
Pk
Post a Comment