Sometimes you get so caught up in the stuff that is happening in your life. Negative things that you fail to see the small things- the gifts from God. A lot has been happening to John and me these past few weeks that I failed to see these gifts that he has geven me/us. with the whole vacation thing and John's truck got the new Motor which ran great but THEN the fuel pump went and we had to dish out another 280 bucks. We were totally bummed. We felt like if it's not one thing it's another. Well- his truck is all fixed now and purrs like a kitten. The other day I found that U-Haul had taken $230.00 out of my checking without my concent. I found out why and had to take 45 minutes explaing waht had happened with all or rentals and pretty much demanded my money back. For they had promised us we would not get another fee, or penalty for dropping a trailer off in PA at the wrong destination. They gave me a credit. YAY!! It went through today. They are very sneaky and I feel if we have a chice we will not do buisness with our local UHAUL again. We have a new mechanic now. The guy who did our motor job. He's a great guy. Does it out of his home and he has a wife who is prego with twin girls. They are our old neighbors. We found that our old mechanic had done a shotty job on some work and that may have been a good reason why we blew our motor. So- enough with the yucky stuff in life. Onto Gifts from God.
1. The money we used for our motor. Unexpected money we got a few months ago. If we didn't have that we'd have to get a loan for it. Part of that money was also used to finish our garage. We'd also would've had to get a loan for that too- we had went over budget on the cost.
2. John going local on his truck driving. I had been getting lonely being home all by myself and missed him a lot. Now I can have him every day and that is a blessing.
3. My job- the elderly ladies I work with. They are a blessing. They bring me up when I'm down. I can't help but be happy when I am with them. They are a true blessing to my life. I have learned so many life lessons from them. The elderly are very wise people and we can learn a lot from them.
4.John sharing with me the other day that he serously wants to quit smoking. he had talked to his Dr. Twice about it in one week. Yay!!Guess thers's a perscription they can give yo to help and it works. He has buddys that are taking it and are happy with the results. So I'm quite proud of him.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Gifts From God&Life
Posted by Linda at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment