Sunday, September 30, 2007

Went Truckin

Thursday was my day off and John was doing a delivery in Deere Isle. He asked me if I wanted to go. He said it was a beautiful ride and it was. We were delivering parts for a beautiful bridge they were repairing.(I have this thing for bridges and how they are made and how beautiful they are!) The ride was a amazing. It was a little cloudy but that was ok. The leaves are changing and it was breath taking. The ocean was also very pretty. So the place we went to had this spot- you had to go up to the woods and there was this rock stair case that lead down to this small beach. So it was right on the water and the bridge was above us. It was neat. We picked a few shells and just walked around and checked it out. I'm SO glad he asked me to go. It was nice just to hang out with him for the day and we go to share something beautiful! When John was all done doing his delivery and we had just left it started pouring!! We made is jsut in time. When I was on the beach taking pictures I could hear thunder in the distance. Anyways- it was a awesome day!! When we got home we went out for supper. :)




0 comments: