Monday, September 10, 2007

Our Vacation At Home









So our week concidering the truck breaking down turned out to be not too bad. We ended up buying a brand new motor and somebody we know and trust is putting that in for us. Figured we get that taken care of. On Sunday the 2nd was our 7th wedding anniversary. We drove out to New Hampshire had a picnic lunch and we to the Cog Railway and went up Mount Washington on the train. It was amazing. It was SO beautiful!! I brought the camera and got some awesome shots. We had a wonderful day together. The ride was nice. I drove to give John a break from driving and let him look around for a change. He's always driving either the big truck or driving us somewhere's. He enjoyed being a passenger. So-- the trail ride was 3 hours up and down. One of the workers gave us a lot a nice information about the history of the Cog. It was just so much fun and I'm glad taht was something we did together that we've alaways wanted to do. I had planned a nice 22 mile train ride in Ohio on our anniversary so this worked too. I wasn't dissapointed at all. I bet it would be nice going up when the leaves are changing. Other than the train ride we pretty much stuck around the home stead. We visited a few friends we havent seen in awhile and went for a few small drives and went out to eat a few times too this week. We really enjoyed each others compnay. It was really nice to spend all that time with him now he's a local driver and not a over the road one!!!YAY!!!! Now I can enjoy him every day. I'm really excited about that. We both went back to work today and it was great!

0 comments: