I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!
______________________________________________
As I sit here and reflect as the bird is in the oven baking I am counting all my blessings & thinking of what I am truly thankful for today. There are SO many..... Here are a few.......
1: I am SO thankful for an awesome, loving, forgiving God!!!!! He's a God who heals and restores lives!! Thank you Jesus!!!! I can't even imagine my life without Him being in it.
2: I am thankful for my loving husband. I am thankful for his gentleness & his love for me. I am thankful that I get to spend the day with him :) I am thankful for his help around the house..cleaning & helping a little when I cook & ALWAYS how he cleans up after we have a meal as I sit and relax on the couch. ;)
3: I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for their love and support in my life. I am thankful for the closeness we have and how we are there for each other when one is in need.
4: I am thankful for Godly friends who are always there when I need them. They have an ear to listen. A shoulder to cry on. A heart to love, and very encouraging words, and often hold me in prayer. They are very precious and mean the world to me.
5: I am thankful for God's creation. Nature. I am thankful that I get to enjoy it, and be in it. It is the place where I feel the most connected with my Savior. I was relecting that this morning as I was out in the FREEZING cold with my camera trying to capture the frost on the branches. It looked beautiful this morning!!
6: I am thankful that God ALWAYS provides all my needs!! He really has this year is SO many ways & in SO many levels! Thank you Jesus!!!!
7: I am thankful today that in the country we have religious freedom. I'm thankful that I can freely praise and worship my King & that I can turn to Him in prayer any time I choose. There are so many countries who still have to hide their faith. I am thankful that I do not. ;)
8: I am thankful for my God given gift to love on others, and have compassion towards others. I am thankful that I can serve Him daily.
9: I am thankful for my home, a roof over my head. I am thankful for my wonderful quiet neighborhood & my awesome caring neighbors. A couple of them are believers and I am also very thankful that we have a common connection & how clsoe I am to my neighbors. They are not just neighbors, they are friends, very caring friends.
10: I am thankful that I am able to express myself freely in words....the easiest way I know.

~~TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE~~
1 can 10.5 oz turkey gravy
1 1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey
1 1/2 cups cooked egg noodles
1 cup frozen vegetables
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cups saltine cracker crumbs
1 Tbsp. butter melted
Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2-qt dish with nonstick cooking spray. Stir gravy into turkey; mix well. Add noodles, vegetables and seasoned salt. Spread mixture into prepared dish. Combine cracker crumbs and butter. Sprinkle over turkey mixture. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through. Makes 4 servings.




3 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! :) It's nice to meet you!
Happy thanksgiving! :)
Happy Thanksgiving to you. Impressive list, I have lots to be thanksful for too!
Perfect! The true meaning of the Holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment