Welcome to my daybook. To be a part of the fun adventure go visit Peggy @ http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
FOR TODAY (November 10th 2008)...
Outside my window...Are my cats in the backyard. It's chilly today and cloudy. The sun is TRYING to break free!
I am thinking...I really need to get myself motovated this morning! Still in my pjs
From the learning rooms...I don't usually do this. I don't have any children so I have no need too. Although today is different. I have a friend who homeschools her three wonderful girls. Today is her 18th wedding anniversary and her and her hubby went away. I went up to their house with all my scrapbooking/craft stuff and had the three girls use their creativity and make them anniversary cards.(without mom&dad knowing of course) They did and they did an awesome job and seemed to enjoy themselves. I told them it was art class! :)
I am thankful for...loving hubby, and everything God's given me
From the kitchen...I am thinking I should make breakfast & thinking what will I take out of the freezer for dinner
I am wearing... umm..as I said my pjs..green flannel bottoms and a yellow pj top
I am creating...my afaghan..worked on it a lot this week. I am making progress! yay!!!
I am going... to call work and see if there's work
I am reading... The Convenant by Beverly Lewis
I am hoping... for sunshine & a good work week
I am hearing...not a sound..not a peep...oh just me tapping the keys on the keyboard
Around the house... I should pick up a little
One of my favorite things... big bright yellow sunflowers
A few plans for the rest of the week: take my friends daughter to gymnastics..she's out of town, maybe go for a walk. Help in the food pantry at church tomorrow& then I'm not sure
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

this is a slightly funny picture of me. John and I went to L.L.Beans a few weeks ago and they have this fishtank and this thing you..I mean the KIDS can climb under to look inside the fish tank. John said to get in it..I wasn't too sure...loking goofy you know..then I decided ahhh..who cares if I look silly. So I got under it looked in the tank and laughed my head off while a couple older men, meaning 70's or so stopped and got a chuckle out of me being under there. See I made someone laugh that day! & it was worth it. You only live once and might as well enjoy it while you can. :)




2 comments:
yeah i love those mountains and i probably take way too many pictures of them but tey are awesome.
i like your picture!! it is almost being a fish!!! i went to australia and they have a fish tank you can walk under...there were sting rays and sharks and big tutles. Sidney i think, there was a moving stairs that went under it......
Cute picture, I haven't seen that yet.
Post a Comment