For Today...
Outside my Window...Is LOTS of sunshine..beautiful sunshine..I'm enjoying it while I can..soon darkness will be upon us. The air is crisp today. The back lawn is mostly free of leaves. I raked them all yesterday.
I am thankful for...A loving awesome God! I am thankful for my friend Rhonda being here from Texas. I am thankful that He kept us safe of Friday with our little fender bender.
From the kitchen..Just made lunch.
I am wearing...bluejeans, long sleve shirt..and a pink sweater
I am reading...Devine..By Karen Kingsbury
I am hoping...more sunshine this week. More hours at work & a better week than last week
I am creating...my scrapbooks. Just went through all my stuff..trying to make a plan on what I will tackle next.
Around the house...smells nice and clean. Just scrubbed my floors and john cleaned all the carpets, rewashed most of my laundry..had changed detergants and found that I am allergic
:( and I have some fall candles burning.
One of my favorite things...is when my kitty is over tired at night and she cuddles me while I read or watch tv in the evening.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... get together with my friend from Texas again before she goes back home, go scrabooking and to our small church group on Thursday. Try to get more hours at work.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...




2 comments:
Hi! I found you through a comment you left on Juri's blog, My Life.
I love your enthusiasm for God!
How nice that you have a friend visiting. I wonder if she has a southern accent like me (I'm in Texas). ;-)
The picture you posted is beautiful, and so serene.
Enjoy your time with your friend! Beautiful photo you posted. :o)
Post a Comment