ok....so I got an award by AbbyNormal thanks :) Hey...think I FINALLY did the link thingy right!! LOL!!! It NEVER works for me...not sure why..I KNOW it's just me!!! So anywho...... the whole deal I think is to come up with 6 interesting, weird, quirky things about yourself and post them then tag other people. I'm thinking ok...I gotta dig real deep for some odd stuff here. I know I have odd...not where is it?! :) And..stuff people haven't heard before..OK people......I need to think......................bare with me a moment please :)
1: When I was a teenager there was this train trestle crossing the river between two cites where I lived and my friends and myself usually crossed it all the time. The tracks where near her house and it was SO much shorter and SO much quicker going that way than the LONG way around to go to the mall.....so with that...this one time at band camp.....(you know the movie) lol...just kidding...so we were crossing back and w had figured out pretty much the train schedules...SO WE THOUGHT!!!! wrong!!!! We were half way across the tracks and I had this weird feeling and there was a slight vibration..we knew..so we booked it and pretty much got off the train trestle just as the train was getting on it! Phew!!!! Let's say that nerved us up just a bit!! Ok maybe A LOT!!!!!! Did we learn????NO!!!!
2: This goes along with the train trestle.....As I said I along with my friends or brother crossed it ALL the time. The last and final time I crossed it was with my Little brother and we had never had anyone say a work or give us a hard time about being up there. This one time we crossed and on the other side was a good ol boy in Blue..a cop....I was a bit surprised..he gave us a verbal warning about being up there and it was illegal and we're not supposed to be there and told us he'd give us a ticket next time. Let's say O learned my lesson..I never went up there again. I drive by the bridge everyday and look at it and remember and there's just a small little urge to be on the bridge!!
3: I HATE all types of sea food..I LOVE to SEE food but not eat SEA food!! I hate any and all types. Lobsta, clams, fish, anything....I USED to eat so much fish and loved clams as a child..think I got sick of them and now I detest all of it, hate the small, taste and won't touch any of it..no matter what! You know I'm from Maine and you'd think I LOVE the stuff...NOPE!!!
4: All by good friends are much older than I. Give a take 10 years or so. I mean..my hubby even is much older than I am. 14 years older..and we're at 12 years and counting!! I have all my life had older friends, and not too many close friends around my age. I've always felt much older than I am. I am way for comfortable with my older friends than I am with ones my own age. Most of my friends forget how old I really am...I think I feel by a lot of my life experiences and I was mature at a young age and just felt older.
5:ok.....I'm getting stuck here....hmmmmm........ oh.....when I was in High school every day for lunch I would have a thing of string cheese and a Klondike bar..never fails....every day..I know it wasn't too healthy..and really not enough to eat. Anyways..without fail that is what I had.
6:Last but not least.......as a pre-teen..teen and as a adult...I have and still love to read. I was sort of a geek you'd say. I was always at the public library every week picking out different types of books. I'm not able to read as often now as I did then but I still love to curl up with a good book and if the book is good enough I'll read it in a day. As a teen I'd stay with till all hours of a night to finish a book because it was so good and I could not put it down, or wait to finish it till the next day. I HAD to finish it that night!!!
Ok...now here's the part where I tag people and think who deserve this award..I think everybody does..I'll just name a few and if you'd name isn't here don't be alarmed..I just didn't want to list everyone.there's too many....and I think you all should do this..It's kinda fun and I think it's fun & interesting to read everyone else's stuff they came up with. Have fun & good luck!!!A Bit of the Blarney P.S. He loves you.. Tarsha's Treasure Chest Meyers on the Hood The Fournier Six! My Life! Prairie Prologue ok......there's a few..didn't want to post links for all you blogger I enjoy reading and gotten to know..for there are many and for that I am truly blessed!! So..if you happen to stop by for a visit and don't see you name listed here..please do this..:) it's fun and I'd love to read your answers. Just drop me a note just letting me know that you are participating..you all deserve this award..so there..i award ALL of you!!!!! Be blessed!!!!!!!
OK..SO on another note...I am doing MUCH better today than I was..I don't feel like a basket case today...(if you read the blog below you'll understand) so yay!!! :)




4 comments:
Congratulations!!!! Have a good day! Cathy
Good stuff! That train trestle stuff scares me - what were you guys thinking!?
I'm glad you're feeling better. I was feeling pretty low myself yesterday, but, like you, today is much better.
Don't know :) Young and Dumb I think!! LOL!!!!
Are you up for another award? You are destined fro greatness!!! Cathy
Post a Comment