Monday, December 1, 2008

Quote

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

6 comments:

Abby said...

Wow. This is just what I needed to hear!

Anonymous said...

YOU REALLY KNOW THE RIGHT WORDS TO CHEER SOMEONE UP WASREADINGYOUR BLOG AND IT REALLY MADE MY DAY GO SO MUCH BETTER HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY

Shosannah said...

Great quote.
I love the last part. I heard it a couple of years ago and have held it in my heart ever since :0)
It's just so edifying.

Ann Murray said...

I haven't heard this before, Linda. It is really profound - I know I'll be thinking about the meaning and of how our trust in God is what gets us through so much.

Peggy said...

AWESOME! Linda...blessings...
I'm on a mission yet you blessed me with these words. Please do me the honor to come & receive from me:
http://mazmagi.blogspot.com/2008/12/spirit-of-christmas-to-all.html

Wanda's Wings said...

That sure it the spot. I had been going through some rough times and needed to be reminded. THANK YOU!!!!!