Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Emotionally Drained

I
I close my eyes
I hear you whisper my name
I feel your presence
in the depth of my soul
I feel your touch
I feel your love for me
as you whisper
"my child do not be afraid"
I feel a warmth
I feel your embrace
as you whisper
"For I am with you always"
I bow my head to pray
as silent tears
run down my face
I feel a release within me
giving you everything
I hold within
and I ask for forgiveness of my sins
I feel you wiping the tears
from my eyes
I see you smiling at me
I feel your complete love for me.
11/3/08(c) L.Carpenter

Ok...So I wrote this yesterday. I do totally feel all of these things..but it has been so hard. Today I am totally emotionally drained. I feel like I am on the verge of tears and I am going to fall apart at any moment. I am really really trying hard to have faith and trust in Him, but I am really finding that really hard to do. I don't blame the Lord for anything that is happening in our lives right now. I feel like I am totally being tested and I feel like I'm failing. :( I am not my happy chipper self. I am very thankful for everything and everybody He has blessed me with. He really is an awesome God and I love Him with all of my being and want to live my life for Him. He has done so many wonderful things for me. Life is hard. It can be very trying at times and it's SO easy to loose focus. I still have my focus on Him...it's just the trust thing...trusting that He can and will eventually pull us out of this rut we are in.

4 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

You ARE a child of God and because of that He will care for you. Know his LOVE! I will be praying for you! Cathy

Peggy said...

Blessings Linda...I'm so sorry I did not happen by yesterday but praying that today as you proclaim you are feeling better and you will rise up over whatever is bringing you down and allow HIM in!
Even though I'm working at blogging less, I will be around or combining or just selecting specific days to work around! Let your blog be your place to express yourself...use it as a journal or a place to seek friends to support you especially when you are emotionally drained! Be blessed not stressed! See ya around! Thank you for your visit today and your words. It means much to me!

[if you want to write me, I think you can, since we were just becoming friends, if my comment goes to your email, click on reply...if you click on my name...you just go to my blog but if you hit reply, I think my gmail comes up...if it says no reply comment...than it DOES NOT!]

Linda said...

thank you SOO much Peggy!!! Your comments mean SO much!!

Peggy said...

Blessings Linda...I'm back to invite you to my Thankful Thursday post to pick up another one of these: since you know that you are one of the coolest...and I want you to remember me...I want you to be the recipient of the BUTTERFLY AWARD so come on over & copy it & bring it home and spread your wings and give to to 10 more (no deadline) Bring the rules to:

http://mazmagi.blogspot.com/2008/11/butterflynew-life.html