Monday, November 17, 2008

The Simple Woman's Day Book

please go visit Peggy @ ~The Simple Woman~ to be a part of this wonderful journey






FOR TODAY (November 17Th 2008)...
Outside my window...Blue skies with puffy white clouds...looks deceiving..It's pretty cold out there

I am thinking... pondering over some major life changing decisions

I am thankful for...The love of Jesus..that I am trying to wrap myself in right now

From the kitchen...it's quiet there...thinking of eating some lunch..belly is rumbling

I am wearing... blue jeans, white turtleneck, orange sweatshirt, socks & my favorite slippers

I am creating...nothing this week

I am going... to fold some laundry, continue to look for and apply for employment online

I am reading...Beverly Lewis--The Sacrifice

I am hoping... for my hopes and dreams to come true

I am hearing...not a thing

Around the house...John is sleeping, my cat is sleeping all is quiet and calm for the time being

One of my favorite things...being nestled on the couch with my warm blanket on a cold day reading a good book

A few plans for the rest of the week: work a couple days at the end of the week, work at the church in the afternoons this week & continue to look for work, and look to God for guidance in my crazy life

Here is picture thought I am sharing...






















I took this picture Saturday morning at work. The picture does not capture what I was really seeing. It was beautiful. The fog & the water. The Lord is quite the artest. :)

2 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

A quiet contemplative moment for you! IT was good! Thank you! Cathy

Country Girl said...

Cool picture!