Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Snow Snow Snow.....

We are having a major New Years storm. They predict about a foot of snow. We've had at least 7-8" so far. We had 10" yesterday! We have SO much snow there's really no place to put anymore. In December we don't usually have a whole lot. Last year it was 5.8 inches and this December it was at least 38.8 inches. What a difference a year makes! I took some pics of this storm. I went out to shovel some tonight. Clear the porches a bit. It was simply beautiful! Here are some pics I took this afternoon.















Here are some pics I took a little while ago. It was dark out but still so pretty.
My cat Peanut went outside with me. She loves the snow. John had the laser pointer and she was running in the snow. It was pretty funny.



















4 comments:

Dreaming again said...

icky!!! keep the snow!!!!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

New fallen snow is so beautiful...it's when it gets slushy and mucky that you want it to go away. We only have very cold, windy weather here today!BRRRRR!!! Cathy

Ann Murray said...

The photos towards the end are almost like the sky at night.
It's snowing here in Ireland - I took one photo - well I actually took more but only one came out - which I'll put on my blog with the next post.

Shosannah said...

You take beautiful pictures.
The whole world looks magical under a blanket of snow doesn't it!