Thursday, January 31, 2008

Book Meme

Book Meme
I was thrilled to be tagged by Poetryprayerandpraise
Book Meme Rules
1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages)

.2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people.





The book I am reading right now. I've had for 2 years. Well recomended by a friend, but I was not ready to read it until now. it's "Created to be His Help Meet" by Debi Pearl & it's well recomended by me. :)

" But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is man; and the head of Christ is God."(1 Cor 11:3) Don't question God's chain of command, and don't attempt to break any of its links. Make a new habit. ...............................




This was fun and I’d like to tag the following :

Pearlesanddreams Sailingbystarlight Dannaluv Joanw Ourbenjaminjames

4 comments:

Ann Murray said...

Glad you enjoyed it, Linda.

Obedience to God, acceptance of His will in our lives, trusting Him in all things is the message I'm getting from those 3 sentences.

Have a nice day!

Shosannah said...

THanks for the tag Linda!
This is such a coincidence actually because I just got tagged for this meme by Lisa from Unexpected Journey. So I posted this only a minute ago on my blog lol!

Dreaming again said...

Oh I like this meme! I was just coming over to tell you my browser is acting funky. I will do the other one when it either gets straightened out, or I get used to functioning in IE.

This is short enough I can manage !

A Bit of the Blarney said...

That was really excellent! Thank you and if you'll visit I have something for you. Have a Grand evening.