Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Playing in the snow

The other day John and I went out in the snow intending to to build a snowman, which neither one of us have done in years. The snow wasn't really snow man snow. So we just threw snow balls at each other and took a walk in the snow instead. John suggested to me that I make a snow angle. Haven't done that in years either. I fell back into the snow and made a beautiful snow angel! LOL!! I laughed all the way through it!! We had a good time outdoors. I usually don't care for winter but I have found myself outdoors more often this year than I usually am and I seem to actually enjoy it!











































4 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

What fun!!!! Good for you...Angels of any kind are worthwhile! Have a grand day!!!! Cathy

Ann Murray said...

The photos are great, You and John certainly seemed to be having fun.

Anonymous said...

You look Like you were having a BALL!!!!

Shosannah said...

Wow!
I love the snow:0)
Looks like you had a great day!