Meme
I was tagged by SusieQ at Sailingbystarlight
Thanks SusieQ
Here are my answers.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? yes- sort of, my mother had a friend named Linda at the time and my mother wanted my name to be different so she added "may after Linda- so my name is actually Lindamay all one word. She didn't want to separate the two or do "Mae" The french way- although we are very french- she just wanted it to be totally different and different it is. Lindamay
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? yesterday at work. long story- read my previous blog
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yes- when I actually take my time and it's not messy looking
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey- love turkey & cheese sandwiches with mayo
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? no- but it's still a dream of mine. maybe someday maybe....
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? i course I'd be friends with me!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I try not too, but do find myself using it from time to time. I am getting better with it. I used to use sarcasm a lot
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
9.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? no way!! I'm scaredy cat!!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Kellogg's Corn Flakes- has to be the Kellogg's brand. Other brands DO NOT taste the same!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? sometimes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? mint choc chip- yum yum!!!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their tender heart, compassion, thoughtfulness, gentleness, the way they carry themselves, their confidence
15. RED OR PINK? Love both, wear red when I'm feeling bold and strong, wear pink when I want to feel girly
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? all my sinus problems. Hate them to be honest.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my sister and her family who live out of state. I don't get to see them too often, and my mother-in-law who passed almost a year ago. She was like my own mother. Loved her a lot.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue Jeans- no shoes, white socks!! I don't wear shoes in the house. I hate wearing them!! They are the first thing that comes off when I come in the door. Not because I'm worried about the dirt, I just hate wearing shoes!!
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? cornflakes for breakfast
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the satellite radio on Tv- Contemp Christian music
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I would be RED- Bright and BOLD!!!
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Flowers, the ocean, scented candles, the spring air,
.23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my sis
.24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? gymnastics & ice skating
.25. HAIR COLOR? redish blond
26. EYE COLOR? hazel
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope- glasses to read
.28. FAVORITE FOOD? Italian , mexican
.29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? oh- happy endings
.30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? don't remember. Haven't watched one in awhile
. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? long sleeved plum shirt
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer!!! HATE the cold!
.33. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs!! love getting them and giving them!! I'm a very hug able person!!!
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Choc cream pie, Lemon meraigne Pie
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Karen Kingsbury- A Thousand Tomorrows
.36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? 4 fuzzy kittens
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? some sitcom
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? music, hearing the tide come in, a child's laughter
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Kentucky
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? love to write poetry
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Maine
This meme is pretty long. I'm going to tag...........
Bit-of-blarney ,Dannaluv ,Joanw ,Ourbenjaminjames ,Pearlesanddreams ,Proudgrandparents-of-5 ,The-fournier-six ,Thelifeandtimesofben
Have fun!!!!!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
MEME--I've Been Tagged......
Posted by Linda at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey, Linda I saw this last night and was going to reply but the baby woke up so I didn't get a chance till today:0)
I really like your answers!
That's interesting about your name too.
I like the long version alot. It's really unusual and pretty.
Take Care
Suzy
I have seen this, I will do this. Contemplating a couple of things.
Thank you for the Tag...It is wonderful that you thought of me...Visit me soon!! Cathy
Post a Comment