ALL I HAVE
TIM DOBBELMANN / GABRIEL BRENNAN / NATE BRENNAN
What have I in this life
But the love in Your eyes
This empty world will one day fade
Only Your truth will remain
Jesus all I have is You
You’re the hope I’m holding to
I might weep but still my faith
Rests in You
As the heavens hold the skies
It’s Your hand that holds my life
And Your love will lead me on
When all else is gone
Jesus all I have is You
Jesus all I have is You
Jesus all I have is You
Jesus all I have is You
©2006 Mercy/Vineyard Publishing (ASCAP).
http://www.vineyardmusic.com/usa/scripts/freeDownloads.asp
This is a Vineyard song we sing at our church. It's a beautiful, touching song that I just love and wanted to share, but I could not find a video of it on you tube. Here's the link to the Vineyards Music site and you can download that song and a few others for free. You have to hear it. You'll love it. The download is directly from them and is legal and free. They offer so many songs a year that are fairly new for download. I usually check it out once in awhile. We sang this song last night at our Worship Night at our church and I went to their site and there it was!! Enjoy!!!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
All I Have
Posted by Linda at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Thank you for the music and the site. I also love the story about how you met your cousin and now have and even larger extended family...How Grand!!!Has your dad met them all too? Sounds like a family reunion in the making!! Have a grand day!! Cathy
Post a Comment