Sunday, January 20, 2008

Miracles and Blessings and Thanksgivings!!!

Today has been a fantastic day. I did have to work, was not able to go to church but work went wonderful! It was a very calm quiet day.

I talked to my friend Deb this morning. I have mentioned in an earlier post about her father-in-law falling down 12 steps. He shattered his left side skull so bad they had to remove all of it. The family did not expect him to make it. Deb left work early in tears. We talked before she left. they were going to decided if they were going to take him off the breathing machine. The kids wanted to but the wife wasn't too sure. I along with many people i know have been praying for this man and a miracle. As of today we have a miracle!!! They took him off the breathing machine Friday and he started breathing on his own!! Praise God!!! He can move his right leg, right arm. Turn his head and look at you when you talk. He can't talk as of yet. Deb saw a tear run down his face and when he was holding his sons hand he wouldn't let it go. He doesn't have any left side function yet. The side of the brain he hurt effects the left side. He is not out of the woods yet. This is a major step in the right direction! God is taking care of this man!! Please continue to pray for him. Also the family. Thanks

John is off trucking again. He'll be gone for a week. We got his first paycheck yesterday! Yay!! That's a blessing!! i can pay some bills finally!! Slowly get caught back up. I hate falling behind. I signed up for free oil. There was a ad on tv- call Joe for oil. Something like that. I had applied and they sent me a thing for 100 gallons so tomorrow we'll fill up the talk. That's a gift from God. He's always looking out for us. Praise God!!!

This afternoon after work I went over to a friends house. Tammy&Phil. Hung out with them and a couple other friends. She knew John was gone and I'd get lonely and invited me up to watch the football game. Pats/Chargers. Pat's won!! Yay!! Go Pats!!!Lol! I'm not too into football but I do have to support my New England team!!! They are great friends. They always help me out. I consider them more like my older brother and sister than friends. We're pretty close. I've never told them that they are like family to me. Although I caught Phil say something to his daughter that did mean something to me. Not sure if he meant to say it- but her referred me as his daughter's Aunt Linda. I liked it.Sounded good! Not sure if I'm looking to much into it. Probably am and I usually do!! Lol that's me!!

1 comments:

Dreaming again said...

That's wonderful about your friends father!!!!

Terrrrrrrrrriiiiibbbbbbble abut the Pats however ... very very bad!!!!