1) Answer the questions below
2) Take each answer and type it into Photobucket
3) Take a picture from the first page of results copy the html code.
4) You cant copy the persons answers who posted this before you!
1: Your Age
2:A Place You Would Like To Travel To:
3:My Favorite Place: The Outdoors
4:My Favorite Food:
5:Your Favorite Animal:
6:My Favorite Color:
7:Where I was born: Lewiston, Maine

8:The town in which I live: Auburn, Maine
9:The Name of YourPets: Baby & Peanut

10: Your Nick Name-
11: Your Middle Name-
12:Your Last Name-
13:Bad Habit of Yours-
This takes awhile to do, but is pretty fun. I invite anyone who actually reads this to do this and post it on their blog and I'll read about you. :)
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Photobucket Survey
Posted by Linda at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That's really cool! Maybe I'll have to do it. It seemed like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment