Monday, August 11, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook




For Today......
Outside my Window...plenty of clouds.....we've had SO much rain lately

I am thinking...ahhh...finally got my resume done..going to fill out applications tomorrow

I am thankful for...a loving, supporting husband

From the kitchen...gonna make my hubby brownies

I am wearing...plaid pj bottoms and a T

I am reading...new issue of Today's Christian Woman
I am hearing...the humm of the dish washer..the Olympics on tv

Around the house...nothing going on there..caught up on housework yesterday

One of my favorite things...huge white puffy clouds

A few plans for the rest of the week...........more job hunting..Balloon Fest this weekend

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..
A picture of Portland headlight that my niece took when we went last week.
















3 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Busy week for you. Best of luck and prayers for successful job hunting. Cathy

DebD said...

Good luck with the job searching - that must be stressful.

I see you work with the Elderly. I've recently begun volunteering with Hospice.

A balloon fest sounds very cool.

Wanda's Wings said...

You are in my prayers. Good luck with your job search and may it be everything you want.