This week has been a week of ups and downs for me. Good and a little sad. Tuesday unemployment called me to pretty much get my story of why I got all done my job. I did ok with that and am relieved that is over. Having to replay everything to someone on the other end of the telephone was a bit hard for me....especially afterwards. Also on Tuesday I spent like 2 hours on the computer and took off every picture that had to do anything with that job. There were a lot of them. I just could not bear to look at the pictures everyday slide by on my screensaver. There are a lot of memories there, and looking at those pics makes me pretty upset. I cried a lot. I did back them up on cd. So I do have copies. They are not gone forever. This whole thing has been really hard on me this week. It has bothered me more than I thought it would. I tried to be really strong..but I just couldn't. I tried to be strong in front of other people and I feel that wall just crumbling..it's just not even possible for me right now.
I emailed my counselor today and told her that I wouldn't be seeing her for awhile due to no insurance and no money...and that I wanted to see her but it's not possible due to those reasons. She replied and asked me when I would like to come in & told me when she's available. I can't do that. I mean I can..but I can't. A pride thing I guess. I can't see her without money. I know she doesn't care and just wants to help me..but I just can't. :(
On a much better note.......enough sadness..........Yesterday I went out to breakfast with a handful of girlfriends from church. They go once a month and I usually can't go because I'm working...but I got a chance to go and I had a blast! They are a crazy group and great to be around!! God love them!!! Oh and breakfast was very yummy!! LOL!!!!
Last night I went to a baby shower at church for a friend. She is due within two weeks. I saw an old friend who happens to be her mother-in-law and didn't realize it! What a small world!!! I got a chance to connect with a whole bunch of girlfriends from church. That was great.The shower was fun. She got so much. I'm so happy for her and can't wait to see what she has. They don't know the sex of the baby. The baby wouldn't stop moving when they had the ultra sound.
So................a neat thing.....maybe a God thing..............when I was at the shower last night of of my friends came up to me and asked me if I want to dance with a bunch of them up front at church on Sunday. I was like..ummmmm....okkk....i guess so.....totally unsure. I'm not a go out there...go up front at church and do something for the whole church to see kind of person. This is what it is all about....There's a gal who just back from missions from Mozambique(not sure if the spelling is right) She does long term missions and hasn't been home in 2 years and Sunday she is going to talk and share a slide show, and want's to do a traditional African dance and song. There will be about 8 of us up front doing the dance and song. It's really easy and I think it's going to be a lot of fun...despite being up front at church.I also sense that this will be a spirit filled moment. We are going to go through it three times and then the church is going to sing it with us. Neat huh!! Exciting too!! Yeah...I'm SLIGHTLY nerved....but I think I'll be fine. :)I need a God moment..I feel I'm being stretched jsut a little bit more....Stretching is good!! We will be doing it at 2 services. I will be at church ALL day on Sunday...but that's ok. I get to worship God twice on Sunday..There's nothing wrong with that. Then after church there's a meeting about the Kids Kamp we did this summer and we're having ice cream sundae's. :) i will share more on Sunday afternoon on how it went and the words to the song both in their language and then what it translate in ours. I know it's something really neat about God..but I don't remember what it is. Oh..and we get to wear what they usally wear..Don't remember what those are called either.
I emailed my counselor today and told her that I wouldn't be seeing her for awhile due to no insurance and no money...and that I wanted to see her but it's not possible due to those reasons. She replied and asked me when I would like to come in & told me when she's available. I can't do that. I mean I can..but I can't. A pride thing I guess. I can't see her without money. I know she doesn't care and just wants to help me..but I just can't. :(
On a much better note.......enough sadness..........Yesterday I went out to breakfast with a handful of girlfriends from church. They go once a month and I usually can't go because I'm working...but I got a chance to go and I had a blast! They are a crazy group and great to be around!! God love them!!! Oh and breakfast was very yummy!! LOL!!!!
Last night I went to a baby shower at church for a friend. She is due within two weeks. I saw an old friend who happens to be her mother-in-law and didn't realize it! What a small world!!! I got a chance to connect with a whole bunch of girlfriends from church. That was great.The shower was fun. She got so much. I'm so happy for her and can't wait to see what she has. They don't know the sex of the baby. The baby wouldn't stop moving when they had the ultra sound.
So................a neat thing.....maybe a God thing..............when I was at the shower last night of of my friends came up to me and asked me if I want to dance with a bunch of them up front at church on Sunday. I was like..ummmmm....okkk....i guess so.....totally unsure. I'm not a go out there...go up front at church and do something for the whole church to see kind of person. This is what it is all about....There's a gal who just back from missions from Mozambique(not sure if the spelling is right) She does long term missions and hasn't been home in 2 years and Sunday she is going to talk and share a slide show, and want's to do a traditional African dance and song. There will be about 8 of us up front doing the dance and song. It's really easy and I think it's going to be a lot of fun...despite being up front at church.I also sense that this will be a spirit filled moment. We are going to go through it three times and then the church is going to sing it with us. Neat huh!! Exciting too!! Yeah...I'm SLIGHTLY nerved....but I think I'll be fine. :)I need a God moment..I feel I'm being stretched jsut a little bit more....Stretching is good!! We will be doing it at 2 services. I will be at church ALL day on Sunday...but that's ok. I get to worship God twice on Sunday..There's nothing wrong with that. Then after church there's a meeting about the Kids Kamp we did this summer and we're having ice cream sundae's. :) i will share more on Sunday afternoon on how it went and the words to the song both in their language and then what it translate in ours. I know it's something really neat about God..but I don't remember what it is. Oh..and we get to wear what they usally wear..Don't remember what those are called either.
My sister sent me two pictures of my niece making funny faces. She's so cute & so funny!! I HAVE to share them.



3 comments:
I do like your pretty blog site. Very nice. Oh! It's okay to see your counselor. It's a gift and all you have to do is say, "Thank you," just as you do for any gift you receive. Especially if it's a God-given gift. Have a grand weekend!! Cathy
I found your blog and I am glad I did...I have enjoyed reading some of your past posts and looking at all your pictures! I hope things smooth out for you...we all go through some of those big time changes in our lives, and it leaves us drained! You have a great blog...looking forward to coming for another visit.
Juri
Hi Blog looks great!!!!
Post a Comment