
For Today...
Outside my Window...clothes hanging on the line...the sun trying to make its way through the clouds
I am thinking...I need to get off the computer and finish dusting :)
I am thankful for...loving friends
From the kitchen...nothing
I am wearing...blue jeans & a gray T
I am reading...nothing new yet just finished a Karen Kingsbury book " Like Dandelion Dust"
I am hoping...for warm weather this week
I am creating...trying to fiish an afagan for my bed
I am hearing...the summer breeze outside, the tv I have on low...just to have a little noise in the house
Around the house...gonna finish dusting, vacume the livingroom and that's about it...spent the whole day cleaning yesterday
One of my favorite things....sitting outside and smelling is what is left from a bomb fire we had the night before...Love the smell...reminds me of camping
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...can't say that I have much of anything going on this week...gonna get a phone call from unemployment and try to take care of that mess....maybe go visit a few folks....maybe paint my bathroom/laundryroom...had a friend give me a gallon and a half of this awesome yellow paint...so excited..can't wait to see it all done!! :)Oh...and a baby shower
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
my ADORABLE little nephew :)
Monday, August 25, 2008
The Simple Womans Day Book
Posted by Linda at 10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment