A couple days ago I had left my water bottle outside over night and was about to dump it out and my cat Baby was looking at me. So I asked him if he wanted any water. I opened it and tried to let it trickle out...well....he drank from it!! It was SO funny!!! It was SO hard not to start laughing!! I didn't want to scare the poor kitty away!!!


A picture of my 2 kitties. The b&w one is baby and the other one is Peanut


This is the sunset one day last week at my house. The sky often looks like this and is simply beautiful!!!

A few days ago my friend Tammy called me. Her dog Dixie had her puppies and she wanted me to come up and see them. I got to see them pretty much right after their birth. What a precious miracle. I went back up the other day to see them again to see how they were and what they looked like. They are SO adorable!!! So little!! Everything is SO tiny!!! I held them. They fir right in the palm of your hand. It was neat. I'm looking forward to seeing them grow a little more and to open their eyes. :)




Wednesday, August 20, 2008
A Little Fun.....
Posted by Linda at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment