Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Portland Headlight.....& a job........

So...here are a few things that have been going on in my world these past couple weeks. My friend Robin says I need to update..so...Robin here it is...this one is for you babe!!!! Love ya!!! :)


I got a job!!!!yay!!!!!!!@ L.L.Beans!!!!I start in a month. That's ok. I's really excited!! They are a great company to work for. I worked for them 6 yrs ago. It's only seasonal. Until after Christmas. That's ok thought. I'll be getting more $ an hour than I did at my last job. :)


A couple weeks ago my sister and her family came for a visit. One day we headed to Portland headlight for the day. We had a picnic and we toured the lighthouse, the fort and we flew kites and I played ball with my little niece. We had a great day and a lot of fun. We were all tuckered out by the time we got home. There's something about the ocean air that tires you out. It was a beautiful day that day. I also got other pictures of them during the week and pics of the girls on the trampoline. It was so awesome having them here. I don't get to see them often enough!!! We had a good visit and had lots of fun.









2 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Congrats on the job...perhaps after the holidays it will turn into full-time! Will keep praying...And you have having WAY too MUCH FUN!! Good for you! Cathy

Shosannah said...

Fab Pictures!