Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jumpin in the Lake..........

Last Thursday our Kinship(small church groups) got together for a summer get together. We had a potluck, and went out on the boat and had a fire. A couple of the kids were jumping off the boat, and I had decided that I'd really like to join in the fun. My friend Tammy..her youngest daughter and her hubby were jumping in..they had their street clothes on. I also had my street clothes on, but REALLY wanted to go in. I looked at Tammy's middle daughter who was also fully clothed and told her I'd jump in if she'd go with me. She was like really..I'm like yeah...:) no one thought I'd do it..I did..her and I grabbed hands and jumped in the water together in our street clothes!! It was SO fun!!!! The water was warm. Tammy took some pictures. :) I grabbed her hand because I didn't FULLY trust her that she'd jump in on the count of 3!! :) We jumped in quite a few times together. It was really funny!! I'm pretty sure she had just as much fun as I did. The funny part is....when we got to sure I changed into my bathing suit which was dry!! :) Hey...I'm a little backwards...what can I say?! :) We got a few pictures of everyone on the boat. The first couple pics are of Tammy in Phils sidecar on his moter cycle. She rode in it up to camp. She semed like she really enjoyed the ride. :)













2 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Well, that must have been one glorious day!!! Good for you! Have a grand day! Cathy

Shosannah said...

Wow, what a fun time you had!
Great pictures, thanks for sharing them :0)