Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Wonder........................

I wonder what the Lord has planned for my life. I am in the world of the unknowns. Today something happened that I never really expected. I am upset. I am hurt. I am confused. I got fired from a job today that I loved very much. I was there for a total of almost 6 years. Today my life changed. I have had a lot of tears today. I know I will have plenty more tomorrow. This afternoon I called my councelor just to connect...and talk and try to get some of this off my chest instead of just holding it inside. My heart is crushed. My world as I know it torn apart. This was more than a job to me. This was actually a big part of me that was torn away from me. I'm not going to get into what happened, but I do feel it wasn't right, and I've done nothing wrong. I am trying really really hard to try to hold onto my faith and cling onto the Lord. Like Jer 29 :11 says...... For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the LORD," plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. That is one of my favorite verses. I am going to try and keep my trust that He does know what He's doing. Things at work have not been well..Or healthy for me for awhile. There has been so much stuff going on there. Maybe this is a blessing. I need to trust that He WILL lead me to a beter place. I'm just SO scared of the unknowns. A new job? Where? Doing what? What do I want to do? Or better yet..What does God want me to do? He's in control of my life..not me right??? :)
But....in all of this...In my time of troubles..In this time of unknowns. I WILL praise and worship my king!!!!!!!!!! He does have control of life, and I need to have faith that He will lead me to the place that He wants me to be. He is a great big loving God. He is my Father. He will take care of me. When God closes a door..he opens a window. :)

I will praise You
I will praise You
in the sunlight
I will praise You
in the rain
I will praise You
in my gladness
I will praise You
in my pain
I will praise You
in my laughter
I will praise You
in my tears
I will praise You
in the good
I will praise You
in the bad
I will praise You
when I'm happy
I will praise You
when I'm sad
I will praise You
in the darkness
I will praise You
in the light
I will always praise You
my Savior
every day of my life.
07/28/08
(c) L.Carpenter

3 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Oh my dearest, darling girl. I am so sorry. I pray that the Holy spirit will come to comfort you and guide you to the place where you are supposed to be. I know I can't take away your pain or take away your disappointment but I can pray that soon this weeping will turn into joy in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen! Cathy

Kann said...

Oh I am so sorry! But you are right the Lord knows the plans he has prepared for us and we just have t o cling to that!

Wanda's Wings said...

I am so sorry. May God wrap His arm around you and give you the comfort you need.